Thursday, May 27, 2010

Our Babies

You need to meet our babies. They are both Yorkies. Jake is  6lbs, 5 1/2 yrs old. Maddie is 3 lbs, 4yr old. They are so much fun and they are lovers. We never thought that we would ever have lap dogs but we love it and of course they sleep with us. We each have a baby in our laps so not fighting between us. I never like the way the groomers cut them so I do it my self . At least it is cheaper and the way I want it cut. If any of you have a Yorkie I would love to hear from you. Hope you enjoy seeing our babies.
Arlene

2 comments:

Dani said...

I don't have yorkies, I have 2 kitties instead but your babies are soooo cute and cuddly! I am a new follower sent over from HSUper Parents blog.

Nannyarlene said...

Thanks for your comment.
Arlene

Post a Comment




Site Copyright © 2010 Lucky Duck Embroidery Boutique